Glimpse of the Planters Punch
- Planters Punch is spread in 13 acres in the mountains of Nilgiris.
- East facing terrain estate ensures best sun rise view from each villa.
- Being on the precipice, nature confides its best visible colors and variations during the day.
- Only private property in vicinity ensures only greenery for the sight.
- Only 4 km away from Highest peak of South India, Dodabetta.
- 2.5 acres of land out of 13 acres is dedicated to exclusive resort which consist of 10 villas (Combo of studio
apartments, 1bhk, 2bhk and 3bhk suite apartments) along with restaurant and club house.
- 1 acre of remaining 10.5 acres is only utilized for the 20 feet width of interlock road inside the property and for the botanical garden , artificial canal etc to maintain the decorum of the property.
- Remaining 9.5 acres is developed tea estate, divided into 25 cents each equipped with 24 hours water and electricity to the each plot.